WHO IS ELIGIBLE
- AFDC (Aid Disadvantage Children)
- SSI (Social Security Income)
- GR (General Relief)
- WIC (Woman, Infant and Children Program)
- CalWorks (California Work Opportunity & Responsibility to kids)
- Food Stamps Program
- Referrals from other non-profit
- Referrals from churches of all religious denominations
- Department of Social Service
HOW DO THEY BECOME MEMBERS?
Complete the following three steps in the same day
- Bring proof of eligibility (Government letters awarding benefits, payroll stubs, referral letters from churches and other non-profit organizations)
- Fill out a member application
- Pay the annual members fee of $10.
NOTE: All memberships expire on DECEMBER 24 regardless registration date.
WHY SHOULD RECIPIENTS REGISTER AS MEMBER?
- The shared maintenance is 12.5 cents per pound of food.
- Members won’t need to bring proof of eligibility every time they use our services.
- Members and their children receive party treats, gifts and toys at our Christmas Celebration.